Lavanta Villas, Side

LOCATION ON MAPEnlarge map

Contact

Please contact us anytime for assistance.




Ring oss

Call us
Tel. +358407085887

send epost

Mail us
E-mail : info coastalturkey.com


Skype us
Skype ID : coastalturkey

nor member

LAVANTA VILLAS

Price: from €224.000
Unique traditional stone-built villas in Side, Turkey.

This community of traditional stone villas provides fifteen uniquely designed homes with brilliant architectural design inspired by traditional Ottoman culture. With a touch of modernized facilities Lavanta Villas combine stylish and timeless design to all comforts of a modern housing. From the developers of CNBC, known to have developed the award winner of best property in turkey in 2008, these Turkish stone villas are located in the charming village of Kalemler in the outskirts of popular tourist resort of Side. This serene environment is filled with natural beauty making the environment attractive and peaceful. The residence is located near a beach park that offers free pick up services.

There are three different types of villas with three and four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The villas also have spacious living areas and verandas which are specially decorated by interior designers. Each villa comes with a private garden, with gardening service available. The villas occupy 15% of the plot while the remaining 85% are left for gardens and recreational facilities.

Lavanta villas is just 45 minutes away from the main airport of the Turkish Mediterranean coast, Antalya international. The villas are also within close reach of the ancient Roman town of Side and Beleks golf courses which both attract thousands of visitors each year.

Apartment layouts available in this property : 3+1, 4+1

Please contact us for floor plans, prices and more information.

Property Information
Property type Villa Distance to beach 5 km
Status Ready to move in Distance to city / town 14 m
Completion date / year 2012 Distance to airport 53 km
City / town Side Distance to shopping  
Area Evrenseki Prices from €224.000
Plot size 10000 m² Prices to  

*Particulars and figures shown on this page are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract

REQUEST MORE INFO

Similar properties

Makri Villas Fethiye
Price: € 139.000
Type: Villa
Size: Villa
Bedrooms: 3
Aqua Garden, Side
Price: € 99.000
Type: Apartment
Size: Apartment
Bedrooms: 3
Luxury Villa in Bodrum, Ya..
Price: € 10.000.000
Type: Villa
Size: Villa
Bedrooms: 0
Ardesco Villas, Bodrum
Price: € 389.000
Type: Villa
Size: Villa
Bedrooms: 0
Bargain two Bedroom Villas..
Price: € 69.000
Type: Villa
Size: Villa
Bedrooms: 0